We often receive inquiries from companies and organizations that want to do team building. When we ask what do you want to accomplish, the responses vary greatly. You must be clear on what you want to accomplish to get the most benefit from your day. Common team building needs are:
- Getting to know each other better.
- Building confidence in self and team.
- Improving our ability to communicate with each other and customers.
- Enhancing our ability to focus and be productive in a chaotic/stressful environment.
- Developing leaders and knowing when to lead vs. follow.
- Stimulating creative problem solving and being open to other points of view.
- Building trust among team members.
- Dealing with change, conflict, deadlines and constraints.
- Improving our ability to collaborate.
- Developing and executing plans for better results.
Of course there many reasons but it is important to identify a few key goals. This way your facilitator team can design exercises to help participants address those concerns. Let us know your what kind of team building event you are looking for and what your team building needs are. Once we know that, we can customize the perfect team building program for your team. Click Here.
– Matt Baker, Chief Adventure Officer, Terrapin Adventures
Team Building with Terrapin Adventures
Terrapin Adventures is conveniently located in Howard County, Maryland, between Baltimore and Washington DC. Our custom onsite and offsite team building solutions are presented in a fun and creative way that will help break down barriers, foster communication and teamwork, and help stretch the limits of your team.
Get in touch with a Guest Relations Specialist today and ask about how we can help you plan your team building event. Please call Terrapin Adventures at 301.725.1313, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also follow Terrapin Adventures on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+, and Pinterest for up-to-date information on events, trends, and other fun and exciting outdoor activities.