This is the perfect package for adults who appreciate the good things in life: good fun, good friends, and good wine! You and your friends will will glide through the forest on our 330 ft. Zip Line. The Giant Swing awaits next where you’ll enjoy 2G’s of exhilaration as you swing back and forth from a height of forty feet. Reward yourself with one of six mouth-watering menu items paired with a beverage sampler featuring four wines — two whites and two reds! Pick a full glass of your favorite one to enjoy!
Activity Level: Easy
Party Length: 1.5 Hours on Course & Followed by Food & Drinks at Rams Head Tavern
Party Size: 8-20 Participants
Requirements ( for all participants in the party): 21 years old, 4-feet tall, 70-275 pounds
Includes: One entrée from a select menu, at Rams Head Tavern a beer/wine sampler, and one full pint/glass of your choice
If the Zip & Sip doesn’t fit your party, see our other Party Packages. If you have any questions about the Party Package listed above or if you want to inquire about a custom party package, please contact our office at 301-725-1313.
– Include an additional Zip Line or Giant Swing ride: $10 per person
– Climbing Goodie Bags for each guest: $12 per person
– We can work with you to incorporate a theme for your party.
What to Wear & Filling out our Waivers
– Guests on the course, participant or spectator, must complete a Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims, Assumption of Risk Agreement. If a minor, the participant’s parent or guardian must also complete the consent/waver form in advance of your event. If you choose to fill it out manually, the participant must bring in their waiver on the day of the event.
– Participants must wear closed toed shoes, comfortable clothing, and are recommended to leave any jewelry or valuables in their car or at home. If participating in a geocaching party, dress appropriately for a hike.
We will run your program rain, snow or shine. We will NOT run your event in thunder, lightning, or winds in excess of 40 mph. When bad weather occurs, we will be happy to reschedule your event, however, payment of the 50% deposit is due by the day of your originally scheduled event. This money will be available as a credit for the next 6 months.
Terrapin Adventures runs adventures year round and we run the aerial adventure park and tours in the rain and snow. Wear appropriate clothing for being outdoors in weather. Terrapin Adventures temporarily shuts down during very high winds and thunderstorms. Maryland weather is as unpredictable as any place, so be assured if Mother Nature tells us the event is off, we will contact you prior to your adventure. A rain check — valid for 6 months — will be issued in this circumstance and we will work with you to find an alternative date and time to reschedule your event.
It is important to remember that poor weather in your area does not necessarily mean bad weather at Terrapin Adventures. Please call 301-725-1313 if you have concerns about the weather. In some cases, adventures may be postponed to allow for a weather system to pass. Many memorable adventures have occurred right after a storm has passed through.
– You must book your party at least two weeks in advance.
– All pricing is subject to the Maryland Admissions & Amusement Tax and Sales taxes.
– All packages that include alcoholic beverages can be substituted for non-alcoholic beverages.