Cancelled due to State of Emergency issued by howard county
Give Your Child an Experience They’ll Remember for Years to Come
We designed our School’s Out Day Program to give kids memorable outdoor experiences. Some of the experiences that will make these days unforgettable include:
- Climbing our 43-foot Climbing Tower.
- Traversing the 18 unique obstacles on our three-tiered High Ropes Challenge Course.
- Swinging on our 40-foot Giant Swing
- Flying on our 330-foot Zip Line!
The 5-8 year old group will primarily experience the Terrapin Explorer Kids Course.
Save a Spot for my Child
School’s Out Program Requirements
- Must pass all health requirements—no fever, cough, or recent sickness
- May not have travelled outside of the United States recently.
“It was fantastic. Staff was top notch. They differentiate based on each child’s age and ability. My daughter is already asking to go back!”
– Jeff S.
What precautions are you taking to ensure the program remains COVID-19 free?
- Each student will undergo a health screening each morning for signs and symptoms of the virus
- Students will have their temperature taken before being admitted
- Students will complete a health form so that we can identify who may be immunocompromised or at risk and should not attend the program
- Built in hand washing and hand sanitizing times are scheduled before and after activities
- Course gear will be sanitized daily
- High touch and traffic areas like tables, doors, equipment will be sanitized throughout the day with EPA approved disinfectant
- Students showing signs of illness will be quarantined and sent home immediately
- Staff unwell will not be permitted to be at our facility
- We will keep up to date with all guidance from the CDC and American Camp Association
- We will avoid activities in which campers will need close contact with one another
- We will have a doctor and nurse who we are able to call throughout the week and take instruction from
- All staff working are trained and mindful of all protocols and CDC recommendations
An Easy Drive from the DC or Baltimore Areas
8600 Foundry St #50, Savage, MD 20763
Approximate Drive Times:
- From Northern D.C.: About 25 Minutes
- From downtown Baltimore: About 30 minutes