Parties for All Ages and Skill Levels!
Let Terrapin Adventures be your guide and help you plan your group’s next outing with one of our exciting Party Packages! Our packages are great for kid birthdays, adult parties, bachelor/bachelorette parties, b’nai mitzvahs, graduation parties, scout troops, work parties, family reunions, and more.
Groups of 8 or more can receive a discount by booking one of our Party Packages in advance. We can customize an event for larger groups.
To help you decide which party package is right for your group, we have classified them into levels of Activity: Easy, Thrilling, & Challenging.
If you have any questions about the Party Packages listed above or if you want to inquire about a custom party package, please contact our office at 301-725-1313.
- Everyone in the party must meet the Party Package’s minimum requirements for age, height & weight. There are no exceptions.
- Guests on the course, participant or spectator, must complete a Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims, Assumption of Risk Agreement. If a minor, the participant’s parent or guardian must also complete the consent/waver form in advance and bring completed the day of your event.
- Participants must wear closed toed shoes, comfortable clothing, and are recommended to leave any jewelry or valuables in their car or at home. If participating in a treasure hunt party, dress appropriately for a hike.
You may add these into your booking after selecting your Party Package, date & time, and the number of guests in your party.
– Include an additional Zip Line, Giant Swing, or Terrapin Flyer ride: Add $10 per person
– Climbing related goodie bags for each guest: Add $12 per person
– We can work with you to incorporate a theme for your party.
Enjoy one of our food options in our Party Room (Prices are per person):
- Cake and drink: Add $7 per person
- Pizza and drink: (3 slices per person chips or cookies with soda/water): $11 per person
- Healthy picnic lunch with sandwich or salad, drink, carrots and fruit: $15 per person
- Gourmet box lunch with sandwich/salad, side dish, dessert and drink: $23 per person
- Rent our Party Room and bring your own food: $40.00 flat fee for 30 minutes (included in Trailblazer package)
Reservations are strongly recommended. When you book a party, we schedule guides and make commitments to vendors to make your tour memorable.
If you cancel more than 30 days before your originally scheduled program date, there is no charge for cancelling, and any deposits will be refunded.
If you cancel less than 30 days before your originally scheduled date, you will be charged the deposit balance. This money will be available as a credit towards a future event for the next 6 months. We can reschedule your group at anytime (based on availability), but you may be charged a $50 rescheduling fee.
We will run your program rain, snow or shine. We will NOT run your event in thunder, lightning, or winds in excess of 40 mph. When bad weather occurs, we will be happy to reschedule your event, however, payment of the 50% deposit is due by the day of your originally scheduled event. This money will be available as a credit for the next 6 months.
Terrapin Adventures runs adventures year round and we run the aerial adventure park and tours in the rain and snow. Wear appropriate clothing for being outdoors in weather. Terrapin Adventures temporarily shuts down during very high winds and thunderstorms. Maryland weather is as unpredictable as any place, so be assured if Mother Nature tells us the event is off, we will contact you prior to your adventure. A rain check — valid for 6 months — will be issued in this circumstance and we will work with you to find an alternative date and time to reschedule your event.
It is important to remember that poor weather in your area does not necessarily mean bad weather at Terrapin Adventures. Please call 301-725-1313 if you have concerns about the weather. In some cases, adventures may be postponed to allow for a weather system to pass. Many memorable adventures have occurred right after a storm has passed through.
– You must book your party at least two weeks in advance.
– All pricing is subject to the Maryland Admissions & Amusement Tax and Sales taxes.
– All packages that include alcoholic beverages can be substituted for non-alcoholic beverages.