Monitored Virtual Learning Week
Daily support offered Monday through Friday — includes Outdoor Social Experience Days on Wednesdays.
During the school day, Terrapin Adventures staff members will monitor your children while they attend school virtually. Terrapin Adventures provides WiFi for your students to complete their work.
Our staff provides supervision for students during the school day. They are not teaching curriculum.
Once the school day is over, we’ll head outside for experiential education!
Registration Cost: $350 per week
Age Requirement: 9-13 years old
Session Time & Dates
Days of the Week: Mondays-Fridays
Dates Offered: Contact our Youth Programs Manager to schedule.
Time: 8:45 AM – 4:30 PM
Daily Packing List
What We’ll Learn
Safety Precautions in the age of COVID-19
Terrapin Adventures is following all of the guidelines and requirements given by Maryland Department of Health,
who sets legal standards, inspects, and oversees all certified camps in Maryland.
- Each student will undergo a health screening each morning for signs and symptoms of the virus
- Students will have their temperature taken before being admitted
- Students will complete a health form so that we can identify who may be immunocompromised or at risk and should not attend the program
- Built in hand-washing and hand-sanitizing times are scheduled before and after activities
- High touch and traffic areas like tables, doors, equipment will be sanitized throughout the day with EPA approved disinfectant
- Students showing signs of illness will be quarantined and sent home immediately
- Staff unwell will not be permitted to be at our facility
- We will keep up to date with all guidance from the CDC and American Camp Association
- We will avoid activities in which campers will need close contact with one another
- We will have a doctor and nurse who we are able to call throughout the week and take instruction from
- All staff working are trained and mindful of all protocols and CDC recommendations