Nature Kayak Tour | Activity Level: Easy
Get your paddle wet as we explore one of the gentlest rivers in the Baltimore-Washington area; the Patuxent River.
Our experienced and entertaining guides will explain the basics of kayaking from paddling to steering and how to safely enter/exit your kayak. Our sit-in recreational style kayak’s are safe and stable, they track well and are responsive to your paddling efforts. We often see many different kinds of wildlife like birds, fish, and turtles as we meander quietly on the many coves and inlets. About halfway through we will stop to enjoy a snack we provide before heading back.
Minimum Age Required: 10 years old*
Public Trips: Runs from 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM or 1:00 – 4:00 PM
2019 Public Trip Dates: 4/6, 4/14, 5/5, 5/25, 6/29, 6/30, 7/7, 7/20, 8/3, 8/4, 9/7, 9/22, 10/6, 10/19
Terrapin Adventures provides:
– Kayak, paddle, Personal Flotation Device (PFD)
– Add a picnic lunch for $20/person if you have at least 4 people in your group
- Must be at least 10 years old.
- *For everyone 2 minors, there must be one adult to accompany them on the trip.
- All tours are subject to cancellation if the minimum number of participants is not met.
- Minimum number of participants for each tour is 4 people.
Call us at 301-725-1313 to design a private party with four or more participants!