You and your friends will enjoy age appropriate fun and games with our creative guides using our portable equipment and low ropes course followed by our 330 foot Zip Line and Giant Swing with 2 G’s of force. The on-the-ground low ropes course elements involve loads of fun while your group solves a variety of puzzles and challenges. These ground activities include but are not limited to getting through the Spiders Web, swinging across the Nitro Crossing on a Tarzan swing, Alligator Boards crossing, and group balancing on the Whale Watch.
Activity Level: Easy
Party Length: 2 Hours
Party Size: 10-40 Participants
Requirements ( for all participants in the party): 8 years old, 4-feet tall, 70-275 pounds
If the Escapade doesn’t fit your party, see our other Party Packages. If you have any questions about the Party Package listed above or if you want to inquire about a custom party package, please contact our office at 301-725-1313.
Enjoy one of our food options in our Party Room (Prices are per person):
- Cake and drink: Add $6 per person
- Pizza and drink: (3 slices per person chips or cookies with soda/water): $10 per person
- Healthy picnic lunch with sandwich or salad, drink, carrots and fruit: $14
- Gourmet box lunch with sandwich/salad, side dish, dessert and drink: $22 per person
- Rent our Party Room and bring your own food: $40.00 flat fee for 30 minutes
– Include an additional Zip Line or Giant Swing ride: $10 per person
– Climbing Goodie Bags for each guest: $12 per person
– We can work with you to incorporate a theme for your party.
What to Wear & Filling out our Waivers
– Guests on the course, participant or spectator, must complete a Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims, Assumption of Risk Agreement. If a minor, the participant’s parent or guardian must also complete the consent/waver form in advance of your event. If you choose to fill it out manually, the participant must bring in their waiver on the day of the event.
– Participants must wear closed toed shoes, comfortable clothing, and are recommended to leave any jewelry or valuables in their car or at home. If participating in a geocaching party, dress appropriately for a hike.
– You must book your party at least two weeks in advance.
– All pricing is subject to the Maryland Admissions & Amusement Tax and Sales taxes.
– All packages that include alcoholic beverages can be substituted for non-alcoholic beverages.