5/15/20 | Maryland Governor Larry Hogan has given counties discretion as to when they will allow business to re-open and how to do so safely.
Terrapin Adventures is taking the following steps to create a safe environment for both our Guests and Staff.
- All our guests must complete our Standard Consent/Waiver Form & COVID-19 Questionnaire for all members of their party — in advance of their event. This helps us maintain a touch-free environment. If you answer in the affirmative to any of the questions on the COVID-19 Questionnaire, we reserve the right to deny you access to our park. You will receive a full refund.
- Each participant must wear a face-mask when interacting with our office staff, and while out on the course. We encourage you to bring your own. If you do not have one, you will need to purchase a bandana from Terrapin Adventures to use as a mask, with a credit/debit card.
- Bring bottled water with you, for each participant! We are unable to provide free, public water refilling stations during this time. We will have bottled water available for purchase, with a credit/debit card.
- We are limiting the number of guests at our course in order to effectively abide by social distancing guidelines.
- We will have an outdoor, foot-operated, hand-washing station for guests.
- Use of the public restroom is available, but limited to one guest at a time. Please keep that in mind before you leave for your adventure.
- We will enforce a 6-foot barrier between guests and guides on our course elements, when it is safe to do so. Your safety comes first, so there are times where we may have to get close.
- Cloth gloves will be available for purchase, but are not required. Guests may bring their own gloves from home if they desire.
- Terrapin Adventures will use ACCT-approved practices to clean all safety gear and our equipment, and will not re-use gear for guests on the same day.
- Staff members must wear an approved face-mask when they are within 6-feet of anyone.
- Staff members must wash their hands at the beginning of the day, before and after lunch, and at the end of the day, with soap and water.
- Staff will have carry hand sanitizer on their person, in order to ensure the safety of all guests.
- We will monitor the temperature for every staff member, prior to working, each day. They must report any contact with COVID-19-positive people.