When you book one of our group packages, your group gets a dedicated guide on the elements!
Our Party Packages are great for your kid’s next birthday party, adult parties of all types — bachelor/bachelorette parties and company outings — graduation parties, scout troops, family reunions, and more!
Not sure what you’re looking for?
Before Your Soar section includes information on:
How to Book Your Party, Weather & Cancellation Policies,
Party Add-Ons and other critical information
Adventure Park Experience Group Package
Recommended Age Range: 11-years and up
|Activities Included | Conquer all four of our high ropes elements! Glide down our 330-foot Zip Line! Climb up all 8 routes on our 43-foot Climbing Tower. Traverse all 18 obstacles on our three-tiered High Ropes Challenge Course. Feel the rush on our Giant Swing.||Book a group ADVENTURE PARK EXPERIENCE|
Zip and Swing Combo Group Package
Recommended Age Range: 10-years & older
|Activities Included | Feel the breeze through the trees on our Zip Line & Giant Swing! One ride, per participant, on each thrilling element!||Book a group Zip and Swing Combo|
Kids Pass Group Package
Recommended Age Range: 5-10 year olds
|Activities Included: What’s better than a two-tiered high ropes course that features more than 20 obstacles? A high ropes course that also includes a 20-foot rock climbing wall!||Book a group Kids Pass|
Food Add-Ons — You may order food, but due to COVID-19, we are not able to offer use of our indoor space for food. There are public tables and benches near the course!
Enjoy one of our food options in our Party Room (Prices are per person):
- Cake and drinks: Add $7 per person
- Pizza and drinks: (3 slices per person chips or cookies with soda/water): $11 per person
- Healthy picnic lunch with sandwich or salad, drink, carrots and fruit: $15
- Gourmet box lunch with sandwich/salad, side dish, dessert and drink: $23 per person
– Climbing Goodie Bags for each guest: $12 per person
– We can work with you to incorporate a theme for your party.
Reserve Your Spot: We highly recommend booking online at least two weeks in advance.
Check-In: Arrive 15-30 minutes before your Party to Check-In.
Requirements & Waivers: Everyone must meet all the minimum age/height/weight requirements for your party and complete a Waiver.
Appropriate Clothing: Wear closed toed shoes and dress appropriately to be active in that day’s weather. If it’s cold wear layers!
Equipment: Terrapin Adventures provides safety equipment: harness & helmet
Choose Your Date | Choose Your Party | Choose Your Start Time
Select the Number of Guests & Chaperones
– To secure exclusive use of the course and the discounted Group Rate, you must book for and pay for the number of participants listed — 10 or 12.
– For Youth Parties, we suggest 1 Adult Chaperone (chaperones are free of charge, as they are not participating on the course) for every 8 Youth Guests
Include any Add-Ons | Food, Goodie Bags, etc…
Pay a 50% Deposit to Reserve Your Party
– You are only guaranteeing the payment for the minimum amount of participants — which is 10 participants. The remaining balance is due on the day of the event.
Inclement Weather Policy
We operate rain or shine. Unsure? Give us a call at 301-725-1313!
In the event of inclement weather — such as lightning, thunder, or high winds — we will work with you to reschedule your event.
When you book a party, we schedule guides, block off resources and commit to vendors to make your event memorable.
Cancel more than 30 days before the day of your event = no fee to cancel more than 30 days out.
Cancel 30 Days or less from the date of your event = we keep the deposit paid upon booking. This money will be available as a credit towards a future event for the next 6 months. We can reschedule your group at anytime (based on availability), but you may be charged a $50 rescheduling fee.
We recommend that you type “Terrapin Adventures” into Waze or Google Maps, to get to the correct parking lot.
Our numerical address takes you to the other side of the Savage Mill
– All pricing is subject to the Maryland Admissions & Amusement Tax and Sales taxes.