March 14/15, April 11/12, Sept. 26/27, Oct. 17/18
2 Day Backpacking Trip on the AT: Activity Level: Moderate
Experience the powerful beauty of the Appalachian Trail, on a guided, two day one night backpacking trip. Begin your journey on the East Coast’s signature hiking trail at historic Harpers Ferry. From there you will enjoy nature’s serenity while challenging yourself on this adventure laden trek.
Terrapin Adventures will supply:
Food (2 lunches, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast)
All necessary camping gear (sleeping bags, sleeping pads, backpacks, tents, cookware, etc.)
Friendly, knowledgeable guides
- There is a mandatory pre-trip meeting on the Tuesday prior to your trip.
- Transportation not included.
- Must be at least 12 years old
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- Subject to cancellation if the minimum operation number is not met.
Cost $199 per person; Call 301-725-1313 if you have four or more people to schedule a custom backpacking trip date. Book now!
Bike Trips | Kayak Trips | Geocaching | Caving | River Tubing | Stargazing & Smores | Horseback Riding | Sailing | Windsurfing | Stand up Paddle Boarding | Outdoor Rock Climbing | Indoor Rock Climbing