Your camper embarks on an exciting adventure each and every day, learning new outdoor leadership skills along the way. They will have a thrilling week participating in mountain biking, kayaking, ropes and much more! Terrapin Adventures provides the gear, you provide the enthusiasm and excitement!
Age Requirement: 8-12 years old
- Junior Campers: 8-10 years old
- Senior Campers: 10-12 years old
Weight Requirement: 70 pounds
– Register before April 1, 2019 for $399*
– Register after April 1, 2019 for $435*
– 24 Campers Per Session
* After Care Cost Available: 4:30 – 5:30 PM. $60/week/camper. You could potentially be charged a late fee of $15/camper for every 15 minutes after your scheduled pick-up time. After Care will run IF AND ONLY IF a minimum of 2 campers are signed up for it, on a given week.
Dates and Times
Session 1: June 17-21 | 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
*All weeks include a Lock-In overnight adventure
Campers will have the opportunity to step outside of their comfort zones on our one-of-a-kind challenge course under the guidance of specially trained and enthusiastic camp staff
Campers will zoom down our Zip Line, feel the rush of excitement on our Giant Swing, test their strength, courage and endurance on the Climbing Tower and High Ropes Course and leap off the Terrapin Flyer!
In addition to these exciting challenges, Ultimate Adventure campers will experience a wide variety of specialized activities and trips, including:
Archery! Campers will test their accuracy with a bow and arrow under the supervision of our archery instructor. Campers will receive one on one attention while learning the basics of archery with a compound bow!
Another day, Ultimate Adventure Campers will split into two groups–senior campers (ages 10- 12) and junior campers (ages 8-10)! Junior campers will embark on a guided Nature Hike, to learn about the flora and fauna surrounding Historic Savage Mill! Afterwards, junior campers will climb, traverse, crawl, and zip line through our Terrapin Explorer course! Senior campers will hit the biking trails for a challenging 12 mile round trip Mountain Biking adventure to Lake Elkhorn in Columbia, Maryland! Campers will enjoy lunch in front of the lake and learn the basics of Mountain Biking under the guidance of our experienced camp staff.
Terrapin Adventures is excited to bring back our Lock-In Overnight for our five-day-week campers. One night during the week, campers will stay the night at our facility and learn the basics of Fire Safety, how to campfire cook , enjoy S’mores, and learn about constellations while stargazing!
Back by Popular Demand! – Kayaking! Ultimate Adventure campers will pick up a paddle and learn the basics of flat water Kayaking at Scott’s Cove, located in Laurel! Campers will learn how to paddle, turn, and stop their kayaks while playing fun games on the water! When we aren’t paddling, the fun continues with tie dye, slip’n sliding, and a tasty picnic.
Adding to an already fun and jam packed week, campers will also get to make arts & crafts, go hiking, play water games and so much more!
Cancellation Policy & Rescheduling Fees
- With 31 or more days notice from the first day of Camp | Receive a full refund, with no cancellation fee.
- With 15 to 30 days notice, from the first day of Camp | Receive a 50% refund.
- With 14 or less days notice, from the first day of Camp | No refund will be issued.
- Changing registration, after initial sign-up | Subject to a $50 rescheduling fee.