Enjoy three thrilling events for one great value. Glide up to 20 mph through the forest on our 330 ft. zipline. Take flight from the top of the 40 ft. Terrapin Flyer Jump pole and enjoy the ride down. Experience 2 G’s of adrenaline on our Giant Swing feeling the rush of the wind as you swing back and forth like a pendulum.
Activity Level: Thrilling
Party Length: 1.5 Hours
Party Size: 10-20 Participants
Requirements* (for all participants in the party): 8 years old, 4-feet tall, 70-275 pounds
*Pregnant women are not allowed to participate on the Terrapin Flyer or the Giant Swing.
If the Triple Thrill doesn’t fit your party, see our other Party Packages. If you have any questions about the Party Package listed above or if you want to inquire about a custom party package, please contact our office at 301-725-1313.
Enjoy one of our food options in our Party Room (Prices are per person):
- Cake and drink: Add $6 per person
- Pizza and drink: (3 slices per person chips or cookies with soda/water): $10 per person
- Healthy picnic lunch with sandwich or salad, drink, carrots and fruit: $14
- Gourmet box lunch with sandwich/salad, side dish, dessert and drink: $22 per person
- Rent our Party Room and bring your own food: $40.00 flat fee for 30 minutes
– Include an additional Zip Line, Giant Swing, or Flyer ride: $10 per person
– Climbing Goodie Bags for each guest: $12 per person
– We can work with you to incorporate a theme for your party.
What to Wear & Filling out our Waivers
– Guests on the course, participant or spectator, must complete a Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims, Assumption of Risk Agreement. If a minor, the participant’s parent or guardian must also complete the consent/waver form in advance of your event. If you choose to fill it out manually, the participant must bring in their waiver on the day of the event.
– Participants must wear closed toed shoes, comfortable clothing, and are recommended to leave any jewelry or valuables in their car or at home. If participating in a geocaching party, dress appropriately for a hike.
We will run your program rain, snow or shine. We will NOT run your event in thunder, lightning, or winds in excess of 40 mph. When bad weather occurs, we will be happy to reschedule your event, however, payment of the 50% deposit is due by the day of your originally scheduled event. This money will be available as a credit for the next 6 months.
Terrapin Adventures runs adventures year round and we run the aerial adventure park and tours in the rain and snow. Wear appropriate clothing for being outdoors in weather. Terrapin Adventures temporarily shuts down during very high winds and thunderstorms. Maryland weather is as unpredictable as any place, so be assured if Mother Nature tells us the event is off, we will contact you prior to your adventure. A rain check — valid for 6 months — will be issued in this circumstance and we will work with you to find an alternative date and time to reschedule your event.
It is important to remember that poor weather in your area does not necessarily mean bad weather at Terrapin Adventures. Please call 301-725-1313 if you have concerns about the weather. In some cases, adventures may be postponed to allow for a weather system to pass. Many memorable adventures have occurred right after a storm has passed through.
– You must book your party at least two weeks in advance.
– All pricing is subject to the Maryland Admissions & Amusement Tax and Sales taxes.
– All packages that include alcoholic beverages can be substituted for non-alcoholic beverages.