We are excited to collaborate with Earth Treks Columbia once again to bring you our Rock N’ Adventure program! This program introduces campers to the basics of Rock Climbing, Knot Tying as well as our one-of-a-kind challenge course, under the guidance of our specially trained and enthusiastic camp staff!
Our program is limited to 24 campers per session, ranging from 10 to 14 years old, so that we can provide the highest quality personalized instruction, safety, and fun. Campers must weigh at least 70lbs. Terrapin Adventures provides the gear, you provide the enthusiasm and excitement!
– Registration costs $445
Dates and Times
Session 4: July 9-13 | 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Each session is divided into two groups of no more than 12 campers. The first group will spend Monday and Wednesday at Terrapin Adventures where campers will have the opportunity to experience:
- A ride on our 330 foot long Zip Line, where campers will reach speeds of up to 20 mph!
- Our Giant Swing, where campers swing free and experience 2 Gs of fun while screaming with excitement!
- Our High Ropes Course, where campers will traverse and climb obstacles up to 40 feet in the air!
- Our Climbing Tower, with 10 different routes up, including rock walls, cargo nets, rope ladders, tires, and more! Once at the top, campers will come down feet first down our rope tube net, or head first down our rainbow serpent net.
- Thrill from stepping off the 40 ft. tall Terrapin Flyer
- Mountain Biking on an easy 12-mile trail enjoying a picnic lunch at Lake Elkhorn.
The second group begins their week at Earth Treks Columbia, where campers will learn the basics of indoor rock climbing under the guidance of Earth Treks staff. Campers will play games, tie climbing knots, and learn the safety skills necessary for indoor climbing.
On Wednesday and Thursday, the two groups will switch places and experience what the other facility has to offer! On Friday, both groups will combine and learn the basics of flat water Kayaking! Campers will learn how to paddle, turn, and stop their kayaks while playing fun games on the water!
Adding to this already fun and jam-packed week, campers will also get to make arts and crafts, go hiking, play water games and so much more!
Cancellation Policy & Rescheduling Fees
- With 31 or more days notice from the first day of Camp | Receive a full refund, with no cancellation fee.
- With 15 to 30 days notice, from the first day of Camp | Receive a 50% refund.
- With 14 or less days notice, from the first day of Camp | No refund will be issued.
- Changing registration, after initial sign-up | Subject to a $50 rescheduling fee.